We respect your privacy and we are committed to the protection of personal information.
We collect personal information to assist us in the providing you with services as well as information on either products or services offered by us.
We collect personal information from you in a number of ways including:
- directly from you, such as when you apply for credit, place and order, become involved in any or our promotional activities, enter your personal details on our websites (for example during registration or application for products and services), when you provide information by phone or in documents such as an application form;
- from our affiliated companies;
- from your representatives;
- from publicly available sources of information;
- from credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies and credit providers for credit related purposes such as credit worthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing;
- from our won records of your dealings with us; or
- when legally required to do so.
Your details including your purchases will be added to our database, and will be used by us:
- to identify you;
- in providing services to you including but not limited to the processing of the s Application and the giving of credit to you and the administration and management of those services;
- to provide you with information on either products and services offered by us;
- in undertaking risk assessment and management; and in gathering data and disclosing data to third parties such as:
– insurance brokers and insurers;
– credit reporting agencies;
– financial institutions including our own bankers;
– services providers; and
– industry groups having a legitimate reason to receive such information, as necessary from time to time for our organisation’s functions.
We do not provide any personal information provided by you to any third parties other than to our affiliated companies or where required by law or as set out in the Privacy Statement. We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may provide aggregate statistics on our customers to third parties such as advertisers, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
We co-operate with the law enforcement agencies as required by law.
All reasonable steps are taken to correct the information we hold where that information is not accurate, up-to-date and complete.
All reasonable steps are taken to ensure that all information is treated confidentially, kept secure and protected against unauthorised use and is maintained only for the purpose for which it is intended.
You have the rights given by the Privacy Act 1988 as amended.
You have the right to access your personal information and requests for information about our Privacy Statement are welcomed.